Welcome to Sports Nut Swim School! ‘Look! I’m Swimming!’
It’s all about those three magic words, and we love hearing them.
Sports Nut’s qualified, experienced swimming coaches have taught hundreds of children (and adults) to swim like fishes, giving them a life-long skill and confidence in the water.
Here’s why we’re the best swim school in Beaconsfield:
- Children’s Swimming Classes – Whether you want your little one to learn how to swim or become a star swimmer, we offer a vast range of group and one-to-one swimming classes for children aged 4+.
- Intensive Swimming Courses – Is your swimming a little rusty? Or would you like to hone your, or your child’s, swimming skills further? Then our intensive swimming courses are just the ticket. Swim Nut’s intensive lessons cater for children and adults of all abilities (including beginners and water-phobic folk) and are available on a group and private basis.
- Expert Yet Fun Teaching - Our swimming classes are safe, fun and follow a series of progressive frameworks. These range from teaching child and adult non-swimmers how to swim, to developing advanced swimmers’ competitive skills, as well as essential lifesaving and water safety skills.
- Highly Qualified Swimming Coaches – Sports Nut’s swimming coaches are fully certified with experience of coaching all ages and abilities - from complete newbies to swimmers competing at regional and national level.
- Exclusive Swim School Awards Scheme – We operate a unique swimming awards scheme for all our swimmers, helping you track your child’s progress and motivating them to reach the next level. Children are rewarded with cool badges for swimming distances too – from 8 meters to a mile. (Psssst! The one-mile badge is still up for grabs if your child’s up for a challenge!)
- Junior Swim Squad – Our popular Swim Squad is open to stronger swimmers aged 8-9 years-old (Year 4) and above, who are keen to take their swimming up a gear, get fitter and have fun. See more about Sports Nut Swim Squad here.
Sports Nut’s Swimming School - Location and Times
Our swim school is held at the Davenies School, Station Road in Beaconsfield.
Monday: 5.15pm – 7.15pm
Tuesday: 5.15pm – 8.30pm
Wednesday: 5.15pm – 9.00pm
Thursday: 5.15pm – 8.30pm
Friday: 5.15pm – 6.45pm
Saturday: 8.00am – 11.45am
Want to be part of the coolest Swim School in Beaconsfield?
Give us a call on 07970 613267 or email us here.