There’s No Sports Party Like a Sports Nut Party!
Does your sports nut have a birthday coming up? Or maybe you have a family ‘bring all the kids’ shindig on the horizon?
It’s not unusual to feel mild panic at the thought of entertaining multiple sugar-hungry children, so why don’t you sit down, have a cuppa, and let Sports Nut take the strain!
We've been hosting awesome, action-packed Kid's Sports Parties since 2005, clocking up over 400 Birthday parties, Christmas parties, End-of-Term parties, Summer parties, and even Corporate Fun Days, along the way.
Did we say 'Stress' AND 'Hassle' free?!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Sports Nut parties cater for all children in Year 1 (5 and 6 year olds) and up, plus up to 40 of their buddies.
- Parties are tailored to whatever your sports nut desires. You can opt for a splashy swimming pool party or a party choc-full of fun sports games - whether you like traditional classics, such as, cricket and football or more innovative favourites, such as, Extreme Dodgeball, Capture the Flag and Ozzie End Ball – we do them all!
- All Sports Nut parties are hosted by our talented Sport Coaches. Not only are they qualified in an array of cool sports, our coaches are super-skilled at keeping young partygoers at the peak of excitement yet still under control.
- For a completely hassle-free children’s party experience, we can also provide all your catering - including delicious barbecues - for a small fee per head. So, all you’ll need to do is bring the cake!
- We’re happy to advise you on the best sports facility hire in the Beaconsfield and Bucks area – Sports Halls and Schools are ideal (the bigger the better!). We can also host Sports and Swimming Pool Parties at Davenies School, Beaconsfield, (only available to book through Sports Nut) which has fab sports facilities, including an indoor 20-metre heated pool, mega sports hall and awesome 3G Tiger Turf.
Where do Sports Nut parties usually take place?
Sports Nut parties usually take place at Davenies School, Beaconsfield. With an awesome set of facilities, you won't get better elsewhere.
When is the best time to have a party?
Due to Sports Nut Swim School running lessons on Saturday mornings throughout the school term and staff sporting commitments, the best day for a party at Davenies School is on Sundays. Please see the time slots available.
10.00am - 12.00pm (Autumn and Summer Term only)
11.00am - 1.00pm (Autumn and Summer Term only)
12.00pm - 2.00pm (All year round)
1.00pm - 3.00pm (All year round)
We also run parties throughout the holidays on selected Sundays. Please drop us a quick email to check for availability.
Ready to Book Your Sports Nut Sports Party?
Dates for our Sports Birthday Parties go faster than Usain Bolt doing the 100-metres, so if you’d like to book, do it, do it now! To check availability or find out more, please email us here.